Monday, November 14, 2016

Eggfree Mini Chocltae cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache



Baked about 100 of these for Childrens Day celebrations in my younger ones school. This is a fail proof recipe.

http://www.crunchycreamysweet.com/2013/09/10/eggless-chocolate-mini-cupcakes-recipe/

Topped it with Chocolate Ganache. Took about 1/2 cup of fresh Cream. I used Amul brand. Put it on double boiler (Small container with cream inside a big pot of simmering water). Once cream is hot added about 1 cup of chopped dark chocolate. I used Bournville with 50%  cocoa. Let it sit for 2 minutes. Switch off the flame. Take it out of double boiler. Stir it nicely. Let it sit to cool. Ganahe is ready. I used a ziplock with hole to put dabs of it on cupcakes and then smeared them evenly with knife. Decorate with sprinkles. All done. The recipes yields about 36 mini ones so I ran three batches.

No comments: