Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine favors for kids










Handmade cute little things are my weakness. I adore such stuff and feel good about making them. Moreover now I think 'creation' is such a powerful thing to do, I want to pass this love to my daughter.

She has a Valentine party in her Montessori class. Kids will exchange cards etc. I came across so many wonderful make yourself Valentine favors all over the internet. This one caught my attention. Easy to do and I had everything I would need to make something on that lines. I wanted to involve her also in the process . She helped me glue things together. It is a very easy project to do with kids . We can cut flowers and leaves from construction paper and give them to glue it with lollipop. If kid can write they can write themselves. Here I wrote for my 3 and half year old.


No comments: